Shamanic Healing Techniques for Hypnotherapists
Taught by Arya Ingvorsen
2 Day Course in London
(13 CPD Hours)
2 & 3 December 2017
Course Fee £195
(ICCHP Students/Graduates - Others £250)
Shamanic healing is one of the world’s oldest healing modalities. This master class offers hypnotherapists (and other therapists) the opportunity to utilise shamanic healing tools and techniques in their own therapy practice. The shamanic healing techniques learnt will enable hypnotherapists to facilitate really deep levels of healing with clients, especially those who have experienced trauma, find themselves unable to move on from old, unhelpful patterns of behaviour or thinking, or when 'energetic blockages' arise. Shamanic healing practices can also be a useful compliment to allopathic medicine when treating chronic disease.
After undertaking this course, you will be able to utilise a number of different shamanic techniques during your therapeutic practice, effective both in and out of trance.
- You will receive a thorough understanding of the process and have an opportunity to both experience and practice the shamanic healing techniques; leading to successful, insightful therapy sessions.
- You will see how shamanic healing can work very effectively with other healing modalities.
- You will have a thorough introduction to shamanic healing, the shamanic world-view, the concept of living energy and when it is appropriate to employ shamanic healing techniques.
- You will be shown how to set up ‘sacred space’ before treatments and learn why this is important within a shamanic healing context.
- You will understand the role of energy, vibration and frequency with the roles of shamanic healing and how this relates to other practices such as quantum hypnotherapy.
- You will understand what ‘heavy energy’ is and how to deal with it, through a number of techniques.
- You will be shown how to induce hypnosis through shamanic inductions.
- You will be introduced to the concept of soul retrieval and learn how to identify when and how to employ soul fragment retrieval and cutting ties techniques to empower clients.
- You will understand how past life regression and healing can help clients move forwards. Two different techniques for past life regression will be shown.
- You will learn how to work with your own and your client’s spiritual allies.
- You will undertake a shamanic journey to meet with your power animal and other spiritual guides, learning how to access their advice, useful both in everyday life and when treating clients.
- You will learn how to communicate with the ‘spirit of the disease’ during trance and understand how this can make a profound difference for your clients.
- You will be given three powerful shamanic scripts for empowerment, manifestation of dreams and accessing the wisdom of your own soul light.
- Case studies included: Cancer, Bereaved from Murder, End of Life Care.
Arya is a shamanic practitioner, a Usui Reiki Master and clinical hypnotherapist with twenty five years of healing practice. Arya runs Amethyst Tiger, her healing practice in Haslemere, Surrey. Arya has noticed that on many occasions, greater healing can be brought about, using a combination of different healing techniques. Shamanic healing and hypnotherapy work very well together, enabling clients to experience really deep levels of healing. She also utilises these two during Reiki treatments. She finds that it is the specific needs and disposition of a client which necessitates a specific technique, or combination thereof.
As well as treating clients, she runs courses on various aspects of shamanic healing, REIKI, spiritual development and Tarot. She is a member of the GHR and undertook her clinical hypnotherapy training with The ICCHP.
Arya’s shamanic training is Peruvian, although she has also drawn her practice from a number of other cultures too.